Exploring the Emmie 2
- Solid particles accumulate inside the rotating bowl. When the bowl requires cleaning, it can be opened with a few simple operations.
- When the separated water has reached a certain level in the collecting tank, a micro switch is activated, stopping the cleaning process and turning on an indicator light.
- The surface of the rotating bowl is coated with a material that is 12 times harder than steel.
- Large wheels make it easy to move Emmie 2 even when the floor is not entirely smooth.
- The system incorporates a built in electric heater, which heats the oil to reach optimum viscosity prior to purifying.