AFM Austech Preview 2010
April 26, 2010
FM supply Australian manufacturers with a wide variety of innovative accessory products that enable businesses to remain profitable in the face of intense global competition.
Visit us at stand D017 and you will find the latest technology from our key Principals along with product demonstrations highlighting how your business can improve productivity, whilst meeting high environmental and cost saving standards. The recent addition of De-Sta-Co automation and robot tooling products to the AFM range means we can offer even more ways for you make the most out of your manufacturing technology.
The stand will feature:
- A collection of chucks, jaws, steady rests and live tooling solutions from SMW-Autoblok & Mario Pinto for assured workholding strength and accuracy.
- The Iemca/Gimco VIP-80 bar feeder, demonstrating how the correct loading system will allow you more un-attended machining, thus lowering costs.
- The Alfie 500 from Alfa Laval, a compact and highly efficient coolant cleaning solution that is ideal for metal working shops.
- Various Losma products from the popular Darwin series highlighting how de-misting the air from your machines can reduce oil deposits through out your plant and reduce injury and illness to your workers.
- The Zoller Smile tool presetter for off line tool setting and reduced set up times to keep your machines cutting longer.
- Robotic and automation tooling products from De-Sta-Co, designed to make your automated systems more versatile, compact and cost effective.